-
Edited by SwarmIntellect: 7/1/2015 2:28:25 AM
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
[url=http://example.com]Fus-sley-ving[/url] *i shout those words as a small winged-dragon shaped flame hurdles towards you, when it hits you are severely burned and sent sprawling from he force* -
[b]Becomes completely engulfed in blue flames and hits you in the face like a cannon.[/b] "I have the power of a god, do you want to know what happens to idiots like you?"
-
[spoiler]dont get that cooky. many characters here are God busters. Sig is one of em. I am also a God busster but not so OP[/spoiler]
-
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
[spoiler]ehat do you mean?....yes I occasionally gm by accident but not all the time, I simply find creative ways to dodge/counter....[/spoiler] -
[spoiler]you mean by saying I dodge out of the way [/spoiler]
-
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
[spoiler]basically, I get more creative sometimes though[/spoiler] -
[spoiler]then that's a lie[/spoiler]
-
[spoiler]you are jsut a bti to OP sometimes. jsut saying[/spoiler]
-
Edited by SwarmIntellect: 7/1/2015 3:24:16 AM
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
[spoiler]i try to always have a trick up my sleeve, sometimes yes I get carried away....but I'm definitely not the only one.......I'll make quick work of him...[/spoiler] -
Edited by SwarmIntellect: 7/1/2015 3:18:58 AM
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
*i dodge the punch and punch you* I end up winning.... *six centurium katanas in advanced metal sheaths materialize just above my thighs, 3 on my left, 3 on my right, I draw the top two, purple lightning coursing though their blades, and get into stance* Ok...[b][i][u][url=http://example.com]LETS DANCE!!![/url][/u][/i][/b] [b][u]It has to be this way[/u] starts playing[/b] -
[b]Litteraly starts dancing and casts spells at the same time.[/b] "What? I can't be literal?"
-
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
*i slash in a X motion with my katanas, sending an purple lightning shockwaves towards you* -
[b]A wall of blue flames appears and send it towards you, the wall has 47 bombs all set to explode when touched.[/b] "Ca Ca Mother-blam!-er."
-
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
*my 4 cyber wings quickly unfold and I fly over the wall, my right hand then quickly shifts into an arm cannon which blasts a solid purple lazer directly for you* -
"You know what, screw weak attacks." [b]A shield forms around me and I start charging up a ball in my hands whispering:[/b] "I hate doing this so much."
-
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
*as the lazer bounces off the shield my entire structure cloaks in purple fire, I then rocket towards tub at blinding speeds, piercing the bubble, as I do so I punch you into the ground* -
[b]The ball of flames flys into the air.[/b] "We need to run, now."
-
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
Or what?!..... *my hand shifts into an arm cannon again, it then begins charging up slowly, a purple glow climbing through its chamber* -
"I put too much energy in there I need to catch it, unless you want to get supernova-ed." [b]Jumps away and falls on the floor.[/b] "You need to catch it!" [b]Summons blue flames in your hands.[/b] "It's safe!"
-
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
*the blue flames dances around my hand* What now?..... -
"Catch the death ball!!!" [b]The ball starts to descend rapidly.[/b]
-
SwarmIntellectBe Strong Enough To Be Gentle - old
*catch the ball* Hold on.... *a green and purple rift open in front of me, I then throw the orb inside and the rift quickly closes* -
[b]The blue flames dissipate.[/b] "Oh my god that was close." [b]Slight rumbling.[/b] "Question, where did you send it?"
-
*people look at you're pathetic display* Over half of us know the thuum. That isn't really impressive.
-
"But I blew a hole in your wall."