JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Cyberpunk: An Open World RP
7/18/2015 5:54:35 PM
1
[b]After a few hours, I've managed to clear all but two of the possibilities off the list. One of them leads to little known Back Alley Warehouse. The other leads back to a local gang of Hackers and Cyborgs. I choose to go to the Warehouse first.[/b]
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You enter the Warehouse. Metal boxes and cases scatter the place, though there doesn't seem to be any life. You'll have to continue searching.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Could still be something here. I'll check before I move on towards the Gang. [b]I start to scavenge through the metal crates and boxes.[/b] Or at least something valuable.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Strangely enough, all of the boxes are empty. Nothing is in the cases either. A raid?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'm going to kill that mechanic. [b]I check for signs of forced entry, bullet casings, or footprints.[/b] Hmm... [b]After looking, I start to check for hidden panels, or trap doors.[/b] Maybe under...

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon