JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

7/29/2015 9:58:28 PM
1
No problem. I have no problem with people who snipe using your style, considering that's how I learned to snipe way back in the beta. I just can't watch videos that have only that. But who knows, maybe I'll go back later and give it another watch. Only time will tell.
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I feel ya. Most ppl like to watch the more flashy quickscopes etc. I feel that. They are more flashy but not really my playstyle.. Or maybe I just suck at em ha

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon