JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

Edited by David The Grey: 9/4/2015 3:18:20 AM
1
I'm sorry I explained the best I could, and you still don't get it. So, either you're stupid, or completely unwilling to listen and accept what I say as Fact. I'm done, I'm out, Flood help you. Flood help us all...
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I was about to agree with you, but since you wanna be a dick.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'm sorry, who's the one that's been using a circular argument? It's abundantly clear the only reason you instigated this dialogue is because you just wanted some vindication. And please, prove me wrong.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon