JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by awallo: 1/24/2016 5:53:41 AM
324

Stop telling me to take off the scarab

People expect me to be mlg pro all the time just because I have the scarab on. If I have a bad game or two don't message me and tell me to take it off because it's a freaking emblem that I earned and wear because it looks cool. Edit:Comments mostly positive and happy to know you guys don't hatemail. Edit 2:If you go to my profile you will see all the emblems I like on each character. I only put on the scarab sometimes.
English
#Destiny #STFU

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon