JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: How do these images make you feel?
Edited by Pyrotek__11: 4/7/2016 11:51:24 PM
11
1. Why the rainbow hair? 2. Why the red contacts? 3. Why the excessive cleavage? [spoiler]Modesty is beauty in my book, but I'm probably one of the only ones here who thinks that way. I'm the guy who falls for bright eyes and a nice smile.[/spoiler]
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • She is trying to look like a character off of my little pony. It's kind of disturbing

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Well yeah I got the mlp thing. Very strange... I just can't understand why she would want to look like that in public normally. A convention? I can kind of understand, but that hair dye is probably permanent, not to mention the cut.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Ktan_Dantaktee: 4/8/2016 4:53:53 AM
    I actually find modestly dressed women quite attractive (though it's brown/black hair and green eyes that really get me.) I find if they're dressed super scantily, it's more of a turn off than a turn on. But being a nice guy got me to watching my best friend/woman I loved pretty much abandon me completely and abruptly and then go date a guy who's almost exactly like me. But shorter. So now I've given into the asshole side of me I tucked away years ago, and am kind of into weird shit like this.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • If they act how they dress I usually have a higher intrest. If they dress scantily and act wantonly it gets me going. If the dress modestly and act elegantly it gets me going as well. If it's scant/elegant then no and if it's modest/wanton then no. It's one thing to look OR act the part but it's a totally different ballpark to look AND act the part. I to have been left too many times, I didn't give into my as[b][/b]shole side but I certainly became more selfish and gave less fu[b][/b]cks. It used to be bending over backwards to the nth degree but now it's more "here's what you wanted now I'm going to get what I wanted and if we still have money we might get something else"

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Sad story bro Especially the last sentence

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You might be the last man

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Yes

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'm with you on that pretty much lol

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • What a special snowflake.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Lol

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You aren't the only one.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon