JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/15/2016 4:37:33 AM
2

Cloak of Taniks

Just landed it after doing the strike 86 times in total. Did it so many times I began to doubt it'd drop from picking it from directory, and [i]bam[/i] I got it. Persistence and grinding is key to getting this thing I swear.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • That's cool I've literally had like 7 drop since they released that shit.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I never knew how rare it was until I saw these posts. I maybe do 1 strike a week (not including nightfalls) and I've gotten 3 of them. Guess I got really lucky. Still no god roll eyasluna though.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon