I.........Broken steel 3 the bungie forum heavyweight champion have returned with a question for all you salty fanboys. It has been confirmed that halo 6 is a flop! Yep 343 does it agian.....man they suck......how can you make a game and have it suck before you even done making it!? You poor poor fanboys.
Treebark does it again
Thus post is brought to you by broken steel 3 your bungie forum heavyweight champion and author of the award winning poem Tears of the Fanboy
-
-- GDPR: removed by user request --
-
3 RepliesEdited by slycreeper900: 12/24/2016 7:48:47 PMConsidering there is NO news of it other than it is being developed,this post is kinda pointless.just some guy hating on a game that hasn't even been released or even revealed yet. [spoiler]Pika![/spoiler]
-
The mighty has fallen so far that at this point I could be a better Broken Steel.
-
1 ReplyThey'll never be done. Same goes for the Call of Duby fan boys.
-
1 ReplyI miss your posts.
-
I actually liked halo 4 and 5 :/ so I don't think it can be a flop for me, heck I even like the COD games but then again I'm not some baby back bitch that like to brag and whine about my games I just play for fun :3 plus it can't be a flop until it's made, but I would like to take the drugs you on, I always wanted to go full retard
-
2 RepliesYour tears taste good.
-
1 ReplyEr... What? This doesn't make much sense.
-
Edited by Psychic Donuts: 12/23/2016 11:43:50 PM[quote]how can you make a game and have it suck before you even done making it[/quote]You sound sarcastically hateful, like you are shooting at yourself, so you speak. Repost your poem. That would lighten up this forums.
-
-
9 Repliesthe only part of this i can agree with is you calling yourself heavyweight
-
1 ReplyOfftopic killed your alt i see
-
3 RepliesLet's hope all hope that your new year's resolution is to drink more bleach.
-
Nice.
-
-
A serious question; do you have a PS4?
-
What?
-
4 RepliesUh.....huh.....