Just a regular expansion no more season or episode non-sense and less Eververse items also.
-
I suspect the unvaulting will be the last "new" addition to D2 while they get started with D3 for PS5 and PS6.
-
I’d prefer no seasons/episodes. There’s been too much content churn which affects quality throughout the game. I’ll take the content droughts.
-
Season pass is fine but it shouldnt restrict people from playing content. Only give extra items like resources, vanity, etc. Like a bit more exclusive stuff
-
1 ReplyThen they would have to change those expansions quite a lot. 1 planet 1-2 strike 1 raid 1 dungeon and the campaign. That is just not enough to last for an entire year. Seasons and Episodes were supposed to be the drop feed content to keep us busy and interested in playing. Also again with the Eververse crap. Common, literally no one is forcing you to use it.
-
And we get to be evil finally in destiny three