I have Wolfsbane currently at lvl 21 with the 4th intrinsic perk selected, but yet can't attach my catalysts to wolfsbane. Why? Because it says requires purchase. What do I need to purchase? Nothing because I own every dlc and dungeon key.
I then look up how to fix it and people say get Wolfsbane to level 17. Guess what? Mines 4 levels higher than that at this point.
Not to be a -blam!- but we wonder why Bungie is dying? Here it is, not fixing very problematic bugs, and horrible business choices. I know they aren't doing anymore updates but for -blam!- sake would it kill them to leave the dlc they made from a year and a half ago in actual working order???
-
Edited by EckyThump: 9/28/2026 3:56:16 PMHey there. When a catalyst says 'requires purchase' it just means they need to be earned. I am not sure why they went with that wording especially on a completely f2p exotic. The catalysts have to be earned on Master difficulty at least, and then yes there is a level requirement before they can be added. But the level doesn't matter if you have not earned them. Out of your three completions (the catalysts are awarded at the end so the activity must be completed), none of them were played on Master. https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Pgcr/16578674622 - Normal, https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Pgcr/16578789219 - Advanced, https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Pgcr/16580410792 - Normal. During these it looked like you did the requirements for the Intrinsic upgrades which are available on any difficulty, but could not have earned the catalysts on sub-Master difficulty which require you to do various other things. In addition, three of the catalysts were time-gated from the 14th of October 2025 and later - your completions were on the 8th and 9th. So you still need to earn the catalysts by doing various things in the mission on Master difficulty.