JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
9/30/2026 6:32:38 PM
4

I am just returning and was looking for help or a clan

Just got all the DLCs and was looking for a team to possibly help me do the shadowkeep campaign
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • 1
    INFINITE VOID
    INFINITE VOID

    Looking for clan mates - old

    Hey I've just created a new clan echos from the void I'm also an OG player who took a big hiatus I actually stopped playing after witch queen so a lot is different now I'd be happy to have you

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • 1
    [MATRIX] is back! https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/3140897 Join on link

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE Reviving this clan from 2022 We are a relatively smaller clan/family with helpful, patient and supportive members and welcome players of all experience levels! We are very laid back and try to keep a fun environment for everyone! We have a discord server. We main PVE content but eventually we want to get both PVP and PVE members to become a more well-rounded clan! Our goal is to maintain a family-like vibe and have all members connected on a personal level. In our family, NO ONE is a NUMBER. No one is treated differently regardless of skill, level, experience, or whatever else. Overall, have fun! We do weekly/weekend raids and dungeons Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kKyp6cqzk Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5087860

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I can certainly help with that, just started this clan today for this exact type of scenario, feel free to hmu and I’ll help grind some https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/5452718

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon