JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/3/2026 5:13:31 AM
4

Please unlock full exotic load outs

We have been asking for this since year 1! Let us have some fun builds. What would your exotic loadouts be?
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • 1
    A Dangerous Sav
    A Dangerous Sav

    OMG can’t believe I made it far - old

    My exotic loadout would the one exotic armor and one exotic weapon like I’ve always used.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • It would break the game. Like completely break the game. I mean, who wouldn’t use Dawn Chorus, Sunbracers, Sanguine Alchemy, and Boots of the Assembler whenever running DPS Welllock? Or things like Celestial Nighthawk + Star Eaters for even more Super Damage? Heck to the nah this shouldn’t exist.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • This would be great and fun, but I do think that some builds would crash your game. Now to build on that, it would be really funny if you could put any exotic armor in any slot. I want to wear pants on my head.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • It would crash the engine.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon