PLATFORM: PlayStation 4
ISSUE:
Persistent CENTIPEDE and COCONUT error codes when connecting to Destiny 2 and launching activities. The issue started recently, even though I had never experienced these errors before.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Launch Destiny 2 on PlayStation 4.
2. Connect to the game normally.
3. Attempt to launch an activity from the Director, such as Vanguard activities or activities in the Portal.
4. The game may return a CENTIPEDE error when connecting, or a COCONUT error when attempting to launch an activity.
5. Repeating the attempt results in the same errors.
ACTUAL RESULT:
I repeatedly receive CENTIPEDE and COCONUT errors and cannot reliably launch activities or maintain a stable connection to Destiny 2.
The issue is persistent and prevents me from reliably playing activities, including activities that require a stable connection such as raids.
EXPECTED RESULT:
Destiny 2 should connect normally and allow me to launch and remain in activities without receiving CENTIPEDE or COCONUT errors.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
* Location: Italy
* ISP: TIM
* Platform: PlayStation 4
* The problem started recently. I had never experienced these errors before.
* I have completely reinstalled Destiny 2, including the game and all available updates/packages, but the issue persists.
* Other online services and games are not affected by this issue.
* I have seen reports from other players in Italy and Europe experiencing similar CENTIPEDE/COCONUT connectivity problems.
* I would like to know whether this could be related to a known networking or routing issue affecting some European ISPs, particularly TIM Italy.
Please let me know if you need any additional network information, screenshots, or video recordings of the errors.
Thank you.
English
#Help
-
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/265337497?sort=0&page=0