JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/4/2026 10:30:12 AM
3
2
~INFECTED~TheDummyUnicorn
~INFECTED~TheDummyUnicorn

Torn between Dimensions old

Can't create a clan

Hey, I've been trying to create a clan for me and my friends but I always get an error message when I try to finalize the process ; We’ve encountered an error, please try again later. (3) Any idea what that might be ? I don't think my account is restricted in any way, I heard that could have been one of the reasons
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you're getting a persistent error 3 when trying to create a new Clan. Can you please double check that the name you're trying to use isn't already in use by another Clan? You may want to try a different Clan name and description. Please keep us posted!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'm getting the same thing. Have you been successful yet?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Are you sure the Clan name you're trying to use is free? Clan names must be unique.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon