JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/5/2026 4:39:13 PM
3

Returning Destiny 2 player

Hello all, As title says, I’m a returning Destiny 2 player. Game has changed a good bit since I played last. I have the DLC’s to complete but once I get done with those, what should I focus on? Not sure where to begin after the quests. Also I’m glad to see Sparrow Racing is here. Hope to see you all in there at some point.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Go through campaigns in sequential order then I’d say to build your main guardian for the more difficult stuff later on

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • Play the dlc in order I don't know when you last time played but there is also a lot end game content when you finish the campaign You can go do public events in distorted destination and gear up your guardian with sweet t5 armor ,portal is actually good place to get good loot ,look for featured raids and dungeons for they drop t5 armors in normal difficulty ,there is ton of loot you can chase Good luck out there also there plenty of utube videos made by content creator for returning players you can watch them

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • Unlocks. So you have a complete toolbox. Bought at Ikora... Europa Neomuna Pale Heart

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        2 Replies
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon