JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
7/9/2014 2:29:56 PM
11

Getting To Know You

Hey everyone just created this post to get to know everybody and find out a little about my fellow clanmates. Also would like to know what will our clan be focusing more on when the game comes out? [b]Spectre: Rank 11; Wave 1[/b] PSN: DBellboi_803 Xbox: Cha0s619 I will be rolling either a Human or Exo Hunter as my main character. I tend to lean more towards PvE and exploration. I love getting into the nooks and crannys of the open world games and finding loots of all kinds. I also like to be the first to set foot on new worlds and scout out territory and be the first into battle with unknown enemies to discern their weaknesses. I also like to hone my skills on finding the fastest way through areas with minimal resistance ([i]If the circumstances call for it[/i]). I will most likely be on Patrol mode when you see me online but I'm always down for a Strike, a few matches in Multiplayer, and when the time comes.........RAIDS!!! [quote]Victory Favors the Prepared[/quote]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PS4, PSN: Ereshki EST Titan or Hunter. I have a variable schedule. I look forward to playing with you guys!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PSN: killmaximus22 Looking forward to playing with all of you. We are the Traveler Sword!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PSN Videm72 For the beta, I'll run Hunter first, since I didn't play one in alpha. Then work into a Warlock, then Titan. Really enjoyed Titan in alpha, even though I really thought I'd be a Warlock. Will look to see if I can notice the difference in speed performance of the characters.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PSN: Aelwolf Looking at going Warlock to begin with, but will play all 3 classes because I'm an altaholic. I go to Altaholic Anonymous meetings and everything... Oh yeah, all PS4 all the time.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PSN id: kursid I'll be playing on the PS4, mostly in the PvE area. I played a hunter for the Alpha, so I'm thinking I'll try the Warlock and Titan for the Beta, and time permitting maybe do another Hunter. I'll be playing in the mornings as I work nightshift. If anyone sees me on, please feel free to invite me!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • My id= kunekune Im hunter exo I like to try everything in destiny I like to make fun when playing and dance my ... Of! O and my english sucks! Lol

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PSN: Cahill_rebel Hunter: Vacitus Venator(Latin-Silent Hunter) I'll be playing a Hunter. Seems like a stealthy character. Really depends if I'm feeling like walking up quietly behind an enemy to kill em or just running and gunning anything that's moving. I usually like flanking an to get up behind enemy or hiding in foliage so I'll usually stay the stealth route unless there is a lot of enemies. Que my rocket launcher, Golden Gun, and drone grenade during that scenario.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PSN: zmhs5 I think I'll roll a Hunter. Very versatile and capes are so stylish. I initially went with Warlock but was a little too squishy for me. Also, I discovered that Titan was a close second when I thought it would be a distant third. Very impressed. Only thing I didn't like was the floaty lift jump.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PS3: thatspacewizard (European) Human Warlock (Firesinger) Auto rifles and pulse rifles, plus sniper. My style is focused on support play; fireteam comes first.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PSN is Dolshin. I' going with both the Warlock and Titan during the beta. I was surprised to fun I really liked the Warlock during the Alpha. So now I can't decide which one to make my primary. I'm also in SSE Rangers, so for the time being that's the subgroup for the game, but I don't think that will stop us all from playing together. Also, I have a spare beta code when I upgrade to the limited edition in case anyone still needs it. Hope to shot some stuff soon

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • PSN: wags18 Add me Spectre's

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon