JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

10/22/2014 8:25:36 PM
5
Lol this was because of me
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Actually not, you are not the center of the world, dear. Yours is just the last of dozens of threads I've seen about the subject. It's just that now I had the time to make this thread.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • But you acknowledge he is one of the reasons for the thread, as he has posted a thread that is against what you are trying to defend.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Actually the reasons are individuals way more close-minded than this one. He wasn't even really disrespectful from what I've read. Not that I've read a lot on his thread tho.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'll drop this half of my argument, as you gave a better reason for the creation of the thread. It is still a topic that has been talked-to-death

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I know. It's just that, for once, I wanted to change the perspective and not ask why they do it, but why does it bother people.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon