JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

6/8/2015 3:09:06 PM
1
Guess what? He wouldn't punch me in the face. Wanna know why? Because I'm not an asshole. This convo is from like a week ago. I'm gonna keep watching broman and all his affiliates because I enjoy watching him. I don't care what your or anyone else things. Just worry about yourself and figuring out how to make yourself better because your soul is made of shit. Muted, get a life, get off bromans dick.
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon